I wish I had something profound to say, and if it wasn't November, I'd probably just stay quiet...but here goes.
It's Friday of a pretty eventful (!) and happy week for me. It was also busy with the usual comings-and-goings. Miles continues to love gymnastics, and one of these days I'll post a photo. Most of the time, he's the only boy in the class, which doesn't faze him in the least.
I have been putting Miles down to bed at 7:15 almost every night, but he's always still tired in the morning! This morning I had to rouse him so we wouldn't be late. I'm not sure an even earlier bedtime would help. We've both had a succession of colds lately (I'm finally healthy enough for a flu shot this afternoon). He is a VERY sound sleeper, and doesn't have any apnea-like issues. I genuinely think his little body just needs extra sleep lately. TGIF and letting him sleep in tomorrow.
It's a glorious fall day in Bellingham...chilly (low-40s and sunny). Off to get a flu shot and hopefully go for a quick run before I pick up the kiddo.
Cheers to our Veterans, and have a nice weekend. My parents are returning from Taiwan after a month-long visit, so we'll make our way to Seattle on Monday.

No comments:
Post a Comment