Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 12, 2012

39 pounds of cuteness!

Hello Everyone,

I've been remiss in posting; mostly because I've been busy, but also because there hasn't been a lot of news. Miles & I are doing well-ish. Miles is still at Hillcrest four days a week (Monday through Thursday), and there have been a few occasions, necessitated by my work schedule, when he has been there for about 10 hours. Working Mom guilt!

I ran a half marathon this morning (long story, but it was slow and my leg cramped up at the halfway point). My parents were kind enough to accompany me to Vancouver, BC for the race so they could watch Miles. Yesterday, on the way to our hotel, we stopped in Richmond for lunch:

This week: Miles has twelve classmates, so we had to address that many cards for their Valentines Day party on Tuesday. I've been asking (making) Miles write his name in cards for about a week now, writing a few every day. TORTURE! I finally had to bribe Miles with M&Ms to complete the task, but we (he) did it. He signed each card, but I addressed them to his friends. Happy Valentines Day, everyone!

Next weekend, we -- 18 of my Bellingham peeps -- are headed to Manning Provincial Park for the long weekend to ski, skate, and hang out. I'm looking forward to it, and will post photos of my little Bobby Orr.

~Grace

1 comment:

Eva said...

Good to read updates Grace. He is so cute and I can't wait to meet him! No sympathy on the Valentines, though -- we had to do 17 kids and 5 teachers/aides from each kid! Whose bright idea was it that we should make it into a craft project?