Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 20, 2012

Snow, skiing, skating, and sledding

Miles & I have just returned from a (long) weekend at Manning Provincial Park. We were there with our Bellingham crowd: the Bunns; Jim, Crispin, and Eric; John, Julie, Callum, and Xavier; John, Kim, Nora, and Jack Kai. I wouldn't describe the trip as relaxing but it was certainly fun! Highlights: food and wine with friends. Lowlights: no internet. :-)

On Saturday, Miles skied for the first time, and I was so proud that he stuck with it. I enrolled him in a ski lesson, which he enjoyed. Here he is, looking like a natural:


On Sunday morning, we went to the rink and we borrowed Eric's skates, and Miles also did well for being on skates for the first time.

Our most frequent activity, however, was sledding:






Hope y'all are doing well!


Full album at: http://gracesadventures.shutterfly.com/440

No comments: