Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 16, 2012

Snow!

Miles and I have just returned from Portland (Oregon), where we spent the long weekend. We had a great visit with my dear "old" friend Rachel and new friend Stacey. Rachel & I met in grad school at Minnesota, and Stacey is a blogger whom I've been following for several years. Unfortunately, we have one thing in common: we are both widows with young kids. Her twins (!) Maddie & Riley are five, and Miles had a grand time with them at their house.

Miles, Maddie, and Riley watching "Ice Age"

Hanging out with Rachel at our hotel room (the Kennedy School)

We returned to snow in Bellingham (just a few inches), and it's a precursor to a BIG STORM a-comin' this week. I don't mind snow, but Bellingham is very hilly, and driving is tricky. Glad I got my training in Minnesota!

1 comment:

Rachel G said...

So happy to have you in town! Thanks for the time together! xoxo, R.