Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Last days of good weather...

Our unbelievable summer in the Northwest is finally coming to an end...I think today was the last of the beautiful, sunny, and warm days. The forecast for this week (and the next six months): rain, showers, rain, and then more showers. So Miles and I have been maximizing our exposure to Vitamin D, spending loads of time at playgrounds, taking walks, and playing in the yard.

Today, my parents had some old friends over for lunch, and Miles tried to ride the tricycle, but he still needs a push because his legs are just a tad too short.

Happy Autumn, Everyone!

2 comments:

Claudia said...

May your autumn be filled with pumpkin pie and toasted marshmallows!!!!

Seriously, though, we hit winter today - skipped autumn. They actually calculated a wind chill factor this morning. Granted, it was in the 40s, but after swimming in the lake just two days ago, it's a bit shocking.

Jane said...

Happy Fall. *sigh* I miss having seasons.