Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 13, 2014

October

Loyal readers -- all four of you -- know that autumn is my favorite season!  Miles & I went to visit Claudia this past weekend.  We were also lucky to visit with Dorothy (my Ph.D. advisor) for a fun-filled morning. Claudia's organization, Asian Women United of Minnesota held a fundraising gala on Friday night to help raise awareness for women facing violence, and helping them find resources.

It was a glorious weekend, weather-wise. I (mostly) loved my five years in Minnesota, and walking around the various lakes in the crisp fall air, beneath the brilliant skies, and among changing leaves are some of my best memories. And I love that our kids are spending time together. 

Wishing all of you a splendid autumn, short-lived as it is.  

My new favorite picture! Not planned, just good timing.

Grace & Claudia

At the Mall of America

Miles and Abby!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

These are such beautiful photos and entries. I especially love those latest videos of Miles cuttin' the rug and reciting poetry. His lego build is pretty amazing too. Hope to get a chance to see you before long! xo