Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sort of cute things that Miles says

I've told Miles that he cannot interrupt grown-ups, so one (sort of) cute thing Miles says is "Excuse me, stop talking!" when he wants attention. Sometimes he says "leave me alone!" or "Mama, are you okay?" He says this most often after I admonish him about something...

This past weekend, we went to Harrison Hot Springs, and one of Miles's favorite activities was to "call" Grandpa (we unplugged the phone), and the conversation went like this: "Hello Grandpa how was your day I'm fine how are you okay talk to you later good bye." He did this at least 100 times, if not more. It was cute, and we are all looking forward to Chuck visiting, as Miles says "I miss my Grampa" many, many times a day!

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and recovery weekend!

1 comment:

Claudia said...

I can't believe it's been so long since I've seen Master Miles! I love hearing about what a good talker he is - such a sweet smart boy! :-)