Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Out-of-body experience


I realized last week that Miles is now 34 weeks old. He was born at the end of 33 weeks of gestation, so he has been OUT of my body the same amount he was IN my body, counting from the very beginning. Late last night, I made a list of "things I love about Miles" on a schedule that I keep for the babysitter. When I got home from work, Jessica (the sitter) had added #5...his smile. Jessica is fabulous...Miles loves her, and she's great. Here he is, stuck under a dresser in the living room. He rolls and rolls and rolls and seems to find himself in places he can't get out of. I love his "hey mom, check me out!" expression.
  1. His laugh

  2. His look of recognition (big bright eyes) when he accomplishes something

  3. Running my fingers through his hair

  4. His extremely chubby fingers

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Such a cutie pie!!!! :-)