Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Bananas and sweet potatoes...


Sorry, no new photos (here's one from last month), but I do want to report that Miles is loving bananas and sweet potatoes. I just started the jarred sweet potatoes today, as he tolerated the bananas well. I feel bad buying jarred food, when I should be getting it fresh, but at least it's organic, just like my little seedling. I had a chocolate chip muffin for breakfast yesterday, and I let him lick my fingers. He loved it, of course, and then broke out in a rash that afternoon. Luckily, our pediatrician was able to see us, and I was assured that it wasn't from the chocolate, but probably a skin reaction to the banana mush that covers his face after each feeding. Gotta do a better job of keeping him clean...bad mama!

1 comment:

Eva said...

I really enjoyed introducing new foods to S&J. They also would get a contact rash from some foods (around their mouths and chins, and on their hands/wrists). The worst ever was eggplant, but it also happened the first couple of weeks with cow's milk, and it still happens with tomato sauces.

Glad Miles is liking food so much!