
I have a few minutes while Miles is napping (his third nap today!). He's a great sleeper, and save for the last week, has been sleeping through the night. Miles has been waking up to feed, so I think it's a growth spurt. Not only do I enjoy working on this blog, but reading the blogs of my friends. Want to see more cute kids? http://www.sarahandjordanll.blogspot.com/ and http://www.oursprout.blogspot.com/ are written by friends Eva and Kim, respectively.
Miles turned five months old last week, and I marvel every day at how much he has grown. Since he was six weeks early, most of his developmental milestones are about a month behind. The photos above are: his "official" hospital picture, on the scale in the hospital, and his first day in the crib, still at the hospital. (The outfit is "preemie" sized one.)
Miles turned five months old last week, and I marvel every day at how much he has grown. Since he was six weeks early, most of his developmental milestones are about a month behind. The photos above are: his "official" hospital picture, on the scale in the hospital, and his first day in the crib, still at the hospital. (The outfit is "preemie" sized one.)

No comments:
Post a Comment