Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 25, 2008

Happy Six Month Birthday!


Today, February 26th, marks six months that our awesome little baby boy has been in our lives. He is such a mellow baby, but so full of personality and general goodness. He had his six-month well visit yesterday morning, including a round of shots. Poor kiddo, but he did just fine. From 4 pounds, 4 ounces to a whopping 15 and a half pounds today (see the Feb. 2 post for his hospital photos). I knew that my life would change after motherhood, but it has been a really wonderful journey. Ack, that sounds so cliché but really true! Miles is such a joy -- I love that he "squawks" in the morning before I pick him up, and he can entertain himself with all his digits. He gets a goofy, happy grin on his face when I sing "Itsy-Bitsy Spider" even though I'm a terrible singer. Things are good in Mama Land.

1 comment:

Eva said...

Oh my gosh I cannot believe he is 6 months old. He is looking so cute. And big! Congrats on all of your hard work so far to get him through these 6 months.