Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, September 28, 2018

Middle School

I just can't deal with politics right now! So here are some great pictures of the MIDDLE SCHOOLER! Lots of transitions -- some tears -- but Miles is adjusting pretty well. He's moved up a level in gymnastics, and continues to practice three times a week. 

The public schools started a month before WWU, so I just started teaching yesterday. We had a great summer, on different coasts. Miles flew to Maine by himself, where he spent three weeks with family and friends. I road-tripped through Oregon and enjoyed some good beer and camping, and one of my favorite places in the world, Crater Lake. 



Happy Birthday! 11 years old!
Car-loving kid.

Emblematic of our personalities, here's me hanging on to him,
while he's having a great time!  
Great plum harvest this year. 
First day of Middle School!

Tree-climbing with cousin Liam. 

No comments: