Miles & I have just returned from Disneyland! Great trip!
 |
| Miles on the first and last days of first grade! |
 |
| Miles and Goofy |
 |
| sMiles! |
 |
| Miles and Minnie |
 |
| Miles, Mom, and Red |
|
|
Looking forward to summer! Miles had a great year (I think). He worked really hard this year, and he's reading chapter books (no Tolstoy yet). I love that he loves to read. Miles's last day of school was June 17th, and we were in Disneyland the next day (the trip was planned before the school year was pushed back due to snow days). I'll be teaching summer session, but am taking Fridays off to spend with Miles. Hope to go camping on the San Juans, or visit Portland (Oregon), and/or Vancouver!
Full set of photos at https://gracesadventures.shutterfly.com/793
No comments:
Post a Comment