|  |
| First Day |
 |
| Last Day (slightly taller) |
 |
| First Day |
 |
| Mom has longer hair and more wrinkles!!! | |
What a year! I definitely had a lot less energy in June than September...no more carefully-made lunches; I packed a Z-Bar, yogurt, and dried fruit the last few times! But, I've said it before and it bears repeating: Miles had a GREAT year and I'm so very proud of him. His awesome teacher reports that he's reading at a 2nd grade level! (And you may not believe me, but this is with very little pushing on my end. We own about 812 vehicle-themed books though, and that's the key; finding a topic he loves.) :-) He has moved on to other books about dinosaurs and wildlife as well. Progress.
Miles will continue "school" this summer...I'm teaching summer session, so Miles will be at either Hillcrest or the WWU Summer Kids Camp. My plan is to spend Fridays with him for "special adventures" around the region.
Happy First Day of Summer Everyone!!!!
With love,
~Grace
PS: Jim, Crispin, the Bunns, Miles & I had a picnic on June 13th. It was lovely:
No comments:
Post a Comment