Miles & I went to Vancouver, BC again this past weekend. My dear friend Eva (from Penn State) was there for a conference, and never declining an opportunity to visit Vancouver, we went up for a long weekend. Here we are at Tableau Bistro, where we had a lovely dinner:

We stayed at The Loden, a "boutique hotel" downtown (I got an amazing deal online!) The bathroom was separated from the main room by a sliding door. Miles liked the big TV, and I liked the luxurious room.

Miles & I spent much of Sunday at Stanley Park, mostly at the Vancouver Aquarium. He loved the jellyfish, and we watched the dolphin show and got close-up views of the beautiful Beluga whales.
2 comments:
Such cute pictures! Glad you and Eva got together, and what a fun getaway for you and that adorable Miles.
I LOVE the photos of little Miles surrounded by the huge plush bed... adorable!!
Post a Comment