Hello Everyone,
Well...I haven't posted in almost a month. Two reasons: (1) my laptop at home is kaput, and I am unable to upload any photos. But I'm getting a new laptop this week. (2) Even if my laptop worked, my camera is unpredictable at best.
But things are going pretty well in the Wang-Remmel household. Unfortunately, Ethan has been sick, but Miles & I have weathered it all right. Miles is a talking almost constantly. He narrates his (and our) daily activities. He is also enjoying lots of pretend play: "Mama, I'm going to work to make you some money!" as he drives his truck. Sometimes he "makes" us donuts with sprinkles!
I bought him a Playmobil Garbage Truck, which turned out to be a fabulous investment. It's not an understatement to say that he loves it. He'll spend hours (total, not at a time) over the course of a day pushing it around the house and "picking" up trash; it came with recycling bins and a dumpster. Our living room has become a dump site, with sticks, rocks, and pine cones rotating in and out of the garbage truck.
So...stay tuned...I'll be back with photos (hopefully) in a week or two!

1 comment:
So Miles has proven his competence in baking, driving & trash hauling. That's awesome! Even without formal education, he has three career paths open to him - not bad!
Post a Comment