I'll post some photos from our vacation in Mexico soon, but I just wanted to post something before I forgot: one of Miles's cute sayings lately (not annoying yet) is: whatcha doing Mama? (Or Daddy or Seth or Gamma Kaffy, etc.) Even if he's RIGHT THERE in front of you, he'll ask "whatcha doing?" My reply: "I'm just sitting here." Miles: "Okay, I'm sitting too." 30 seconds later: "whatcha doing Mama?" SIGH. I don't mind so much, but poor Seth gets the question a lot!
Miles has been super-inquisitive and talkative and curious lately. Our trip to Mexico was terrific in so many ways, but was really compounded by Miles's joy at spending time with Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Chuck. And Miles loves the water! (We're going to take swim lessons next month.) He is communicating in full sentences, with mostly correct grammar/syntax: "I saw a city bus over there."

1 comment:
Such a smart little sweetheart! I love hearing about his sayings and expressions. :-)
Post a Comment