Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

I'm not sure Miles understood the concept of "trick or treat" today. We went down to the local village (Fairhaven), where the merchants always give out candy. It's a crowded, but safe and friendly environment.

Here is Miles in his dragon costume, with faint evidence of having just finished 1/2 a Kit Kat bar:


PS: Miles had his two-year well check yesterday (which included three shots!). He's doing great and has moved from the 10th to 25th percentile in height (34"). He's at about the 40th percentile weight, and 90th percentile head circumference. All those brains!

3 comments:

Eva said...

What a cutie!

Jane said...

He's a big boy! I don't think I ever fully understood Halloween, so he's got almost three decades to catch up to me and I'm guessing he's on a good start.

Claudia said...

He looks great! :-)