He looks like he's wondering why you subject him to all this weird stuff... especially when he vaguely remembers overhearing Auntie Lucia talk about serving lobster to guests.
LOL! You're right about subjecting him to horrors that he can't yet comprehend. Last year he was a pumpkin, and it wasn't til later that I realized it was a DOG costume!
I say you alternate ME-WA themed costumes to honor Miles' parents - as long as he tolerates it anyway. So, next year? A salmon!! Or an evergreen tree... or the space needle... Hm. I am clearly a geek. Then in 2010 he can go as GHW Bush.
4 comments:
He looks like he's wondering why you subject him to all this weird stuff... especially when he vaguely remembers overhearing Auntie Lucia talk about serving lobster to guests.
LOL! You're right about subjecting him to horrors that he can't yet comprehend. Last year he was a pumpkin, and it wasn't til later that I realized it was a DOG costume!
I say you alternate ME-WA themed costumes to honor Miles' parents - as long as he tolerates it anyway. So, next year? A salmon!! Or an evergreen tree... or the space needle... Hm. I am clearly a geek. Then in 2010 he can go as GHW Bush.
Cute! The baby of my friend Alison (he must be 8 months by now) was also dressed as a lobster this year!
Post a Comment