Miles has had so many milestones lately: just today, he started pulling himself up with his arms, though his legs aren't strong enough to support himself yet. He can get into a sitting position from his tummy, which I discovered a couple of mornings ago. He can't be left alone for too long anymore, as he's quite the fast scooter! I felt his second tooth this morning, which explains his unusual fussiness that past few days. Miles is babbling a lot more, and we "practice" his Ms...ma ma ma ma...
Miles loves chicken, and is eating more food now; I'll give him small chunks of banana, avocado, chicken, or a rice cracker, in addition to jarred baby food.
What else? He consistently looks for dropped objects, and though he can't stack blocks up, he likes to knock them down. Here's a video of him: isn't he a good sitter?

1 comment:
Hi, Miles! You are such a smart, strong sitter-upper!! Be good to your momma and don't get into too much trouble scooting around. Maybe she should get you a puppy to chase! :-)
Post a Comment