Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

7 Random facts about me (and Miles)


Eva (http://sarahandjordanll.blogspot.com/) tagged me with this, but I don't know seven other bloggers...so Kim, this one's for you: (and Eva, ditto on the procrastinating!)


The rules are:
-Link to the person who tagged you (hm, I don't know how to do this yet!)
-Post the rules here
-Share 7 random or weird facts about yourself
-Tag 7 random people at the end of the post, linking to them
-Leave a comment on their blog so that they know they’ve been tagged (not anonymously!!)


1. I have four siblings, and all of our names begin with the letter G (Gigi, Gene, Gary, and Greg). And we had a dog named Gibson.

2. I liked the name Galen (and not because it begins with a G!), but Ethan said to never name a boy with "gay" in it, not that there's anything wrong with it!

3. I didn't know I was in labor, and bam, 3 hours later, Miles was born.

4. Although I like the name Miles, I don't like how it ends in an S...it makes it hard to say "Miles's blanket."

5. Even when I was still in the hospital, I kept a pile of newspapers to bring home to recycle because I wasn't sure the hospital was going to do it.

6. I actually love watching the Indy 500! (Yeah, not very environmental, but see point #5.)

and

7. I don't like Goodnight Moon.

I am tagging Kim (http://www.oursprout.blogspot.com/) because she's the only other blogger I read. I hope everyone is having a nice week!

Here's my stylin' little guy:

1 comment:

Eva said...

Thanks for playing. #5 cracked me up because it is just so Grace!